When installing Click Lock Luxury Vinyl Plank floors, we take great pride in our process to ensure you get the highest quality floor possible. We have divided the job into a multiple step process for you that outlines everything that will be done in your home throughout the job and a timeline as well to help clarify everything. Most jobs take 3-4 days to complete, but some bigger or more complex jobs might take longer. We have a prep stage, install stage and a cleanup stage as well. We will be with you every step of the way to make sure you get any questions you have answered and the perfect floor for you.
Preparation 1-2-day process
- Tape and put plastic over cabinets, windows, appliances, openings, doors, and décor.
- Remove baseboards and shoe molding if necessary.
- Demo and remove current floors (tile, wood, carpet)
- Grind floors and remove sealant/adhesive if necessary.
- Sweep and vacuum everything off floors.
- Float and level all floors with Plani Patch to ensure new floors are level.
Installation 1-2-day process
- Make sure all floors are completely clean and level, so the floors lay down with no problem.
- Lay a pad down on floors before vinyl planks are laid down.
- Lay luxury vinyl planks throughout the floors until job is done.
- Once all floors are laid reset baseboards or set shoe molding if necessary.
Clean up 1-day process
- Take down all tarps and covers.
- Wipe down all baseboards and floors.
When the job is completed, we will do a walk through with the customer to go over any questions and make sure you are completely happy with your new floors.
| 159 W. Main St #200, Lewisville, TX 75057 |
| 972-525-0026 | Click here to contact us |